Fall is the best time to buy a house. Sellers are more inclined to be more motivated to sell in the Fall. The peak seasons Spring and Summer have passed. With that being said, they
Know When To Spend Money For Your Business
Know When to Spend Money for Your Business
You can’t grow your business if you don’t know how to correctly spend your money. Knowing when to spend money is just as important as knowing when to save it. Here are the 5 best ways to spend money that will pay off the most when starting a business:
1. Branding. People dedicate their entire careers to developing and designing brand images, logos and identities. Don’t assume that you can do this for yourself.
2. An accountant. Good accountants will save you more money than they cost.
3. Tech Support. Unless you run a brick and mortar store than sells goods or services, you should outsource your customer tech support almost immediately.
4. Market Research. Make sure there’s actually a market for what you’re selling before you begin to invest.
5. Employee Pay. Only monkeys work for peanuts. You’re going to spend money on employees anyways; hire some that will actually make that money back for you.
I have worked for 20+ years in the REO and Investment Property markets. In addition to working with banks and asset companies in listing and selling REO and receivership properties, I also specialize ....
Latest Blog Posts
Let’s be clear on one thing: by nature, real estate agents are not fragile beings. We’ve heard it all. And for the most part, we have a great sense of humor about things. In other words,
62% of Buyers Are Wrong About Down Payment Needs 1.5KSHARES 1.2K 75 28 122 According to the ‘2019 Home Buyer Report’ conducted by Nerdwallet, many-